Thursday, February 16, 2012

                   "My Best Friend - The Love Of My Life"

                               The warmth of the sun
                            The cool breeze of the wind
                 The birds singing as we strole along the waters shore
                            Sharing one another's life stories
      You are my heart beat--the organ that pump joy throughout my body--my soul
                          You are fearlessly and wonderfully made
                         My joy in sorrow---my hope for tomorrow

   Oh but if I could just touch the helm of your garment and behold your beauty
                                             but once again


                                      YOU ARE MY BEST FRIEND
                                        --THE LOVE OF MY LIFE
                                              --MY DAUGHTER
~R.I.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment